
I came up to check on Lulu yesterday just after lunch before Todd and I were to go out for a bit of a shop while the girls were asleep. Well, I discovered Lulu in her room on top of her chest of drawers, having used the pulled-out drawers of a smaller chest of drawers on the other side of the change table as a ladder to climb up on. She had emptied out an entire tup of sudocreme, half a jar of vaseline and an entire bottle of baby oil which she had make into a thick paste and smeared all over her face and body. She was sitting in a pool of baby oil and completely content, applying this mask like it was something she did on a regular basis! The entire contents of the smaller chest of drawers (Frankie's entire wardrobe) was strewn all over the floor. It was impossible to be cross with her cos she just looked so ridiculous - what a little monkey she is!!




Frankie munching on a banana

pure evil, that face!


messy chops
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home