Lulu Anna Miller

Sunday, August 10, 2008

pics from July 2008

I think Frankie wins in the bigger tummy stakes!
at the park in Toowoomba





Planting a tree on National Tree Day in Toowoomba
I gave the girls a box full of "shopping" items from my recycling bin which they promptly turfed out and climbed into!
chubby and grubby
afternoon at the park
swing time
ride em cowgirl
that tongue is always hanging out - just like Lulu's used to..
Lulu on the flying fox
hanging with dad

daddy's girl
having a breather on the slide
Frankie still waking up



this one was taken by lulu

playing in their new car

our little ballerina
Frankiestein!
the good old bubble blower still going strong!


Lulu doing some baking up in Toowoomba
Lulu in her winter woollies
Franks and I
I wonder how far up it will go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home